Health Tip of the Day
Sleep Apnea occurs when breathing stops during sleep for at least 10 seconds at least five times an hour. Mild sleep apnea causes few symptoms, but the condition may lead to low oxygen levels, which can be life threatening. Between 80 & 90 percent of persons with sleep apnea go undiagnosed leading to high blood pressure, heart failure, heart attack and stroke. Read more from the American College of Physicians
Compassionate Specialty Care for Adults and Children
Thank you for visiting the web site of Dr. Aroesty and Ms.Corrice. Our site provides important information that will help you become familiar with our practice. We provide evaluation and treatment of all aspects of ear, nose & throat problems from pediatrics to geriatrics including, but not limited to, in-office audiometric testing, nose and sinus problems, snoring and sleep apnea. Learn more about our solutions for snoring at Garden State Snoring Solutions, LLC.
We treat all patients with respect and strive to deliver the best diagnosis and treatment that medicine has to offer. We believe that these goals can be met through a continuous and open dialogue between you and our entire team.
We encourage you to involve yourself in your own treatment and to ask questions throughout our relationship. An informed and involved patient is most likely to achieve the highest level of health, and we look forward to partnering with you to achieve this goal. We strive for excellence and provide an environment of compassion, honesty and respect. Your health and well-being always come first. We will assist you and your family in obtaining medical care that exceeds your expectations.
Our services include:
- Snoring & mild sleep apnea diagnosis & treatment
- Hearing loss & balance disorders: testing, hearing aids, swim plugs a& musicians plugs
- Evaluation & Treatment of all aspects of ear, nose and throat problems from pediatrics to geriatrics
- Nose & sinus problems; sinus surgery; septoplasty; nasal & facial fractures
- Tonsils & Adenoids; surgical & non-surgical treatment
- Ear disorders: chronic infection, tinnitus, Meniere's Disease; wax removal
- Head & Neck Surgery including Thyroidectomy neck masses,cancerous skin lesions, throat and larynx surgery; computer voice imaging salivary & parotid gland disorders.
- Diagnostic ultrasound on site & Home Sleep Studies available
Please feel free to call us anytime. We appreciate this opportunity to introduce ourselves and look forward to providing you with quality medical care.
Advocare Aroesty Ear, Nose & Throat Associates
400 Valley Road, Suite 105
Mt. Arlington, NJ 07856
Tel: (973) 770-7101
Fax: (973) 770-7108