To enhance the ability to deliver high quality, safe, affordable patient care, the Practice Liaison will remain abreast of financial and operational growth goals for the care center and strategize for continued improvement in operating and financial performance. In conjunction with Advocare’s leadership, the Practice Liaison plays a key role in the implementation and enforcement of the company’s strategic plan(s).
• Assist care centers in their overall operational processes
• Responsible to be the main liaison between Advocare Corporate Office, MSA departments and the care centers
• Ensure compliance with all appropriate regulatory agencies, corporate compliance, system protocols and office procedures and communicating policy changes to appropriate staff
• Work closely with Advocare Corporate office departments to assist the Individual Practice Managers/Supervisors of each care center to ensure adherence to established policies and procedures and standardize a continuous process improvement
• Mediate or assist in the mediation of conflicts, differences and misunderstandings between and amongst staff and physicians where needed
• Work closely with physicians to enhance practice operations, maximize reimbursement, collections and contain costs
• Become a Superuser of the eCW software application for frontline support efforts
• Ongoing support for the practice with software applications: eCW
• Meet monthly with each office to review ongoing processes, benchmarks, goals, and new policies of Advocare.
• Attend all applicable meetings, this includes but is not limited to Practice Operations Department Meetings/Calls, Office Manager Meetings/calls, Implementation Support, Go Live readiness, Care Center Operational/Financial Meetings.
• Maintain and manage relationships with key Advocare departments to garner appropriate resources and support for the care centers
• Provide input for the development of care center financial goals.
Recruitment, Due Diligence, Onboarding/Implementation
• Assist key Advocare leadership in Recruitment efforts for new clients, this may consist of site visits, review of due diligence documents, etc
• Ensure office staff members are trained and versed on all applicable information systems associated with the practices and assist with all transitions to EHR’s, as applicable
• Maintain communication with the billing company to ensure timeliness of data transfer and reasonable closing
• Participate in professional development activities to keep current with trends and practices in healthcare administration and provide training to staff as necessary
• Facilitate communication among physicians, staff and administration establishing a climate that encourages teamwork and promotes collegial collaboration among all team members including regular staff meetings/physician meetings with office Supervisors/Coordinators to discuss operational, financial and strategic initiatives
• Support new practices with on-boarding and implementation support
• Monitor progress toward achievement of yearly operational and financial goals
• Work with all internal credentialing departments for smooth and accurate record keeping of all required documents and contractual relationships
• Communicates regularly with individual care center physicians and Office Managers regarding operational performance issues specific to each practice
• Attends, participates, and upon request facilitates Office Manager meetings and weekly conference calls. Assists in creating agendas for both and sending out reminders
• Upon request, will attend Advocare Committee meetings, Board Meetings, Shareholder Meetings, events, dinners etc.
• Undertake special projects/assignments and Advocare/physician initiatives as directed
EDUCATION: High School Diploma required; Baccalaureate degree preferred
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 5 years of leadership experience in a physician practice office that included billing, coding, quality assurance and experience in relevant area for assigned department/care center/practice.
Lake Center Executive Park
401 Route 73 North, Building 10, Suite 320