Member of the Payroll Team that will assist with accurate processing and recording of payroll and HR related information for multiple care center locations.
Advocare is an independent multispecialty medical group, owned and governed by physicians, that serves patients in New Jersey and the greater Philadelphia metropolitan region. Founded in 1998 as an alliance of 26 pediatricians in southern New Jersey, Advocare has grown to nearly 600 providers, all committed to the mission of delivering quality, integrated community-based care. We are a mission-driven organization, from our executive leadership to the providers on the frontlines of patient care. Advocare employees routinely demonstrate our core values of transparency, communication, and agility. As part of the team, you’ll work side-by-side with forward-thinking individuals who strive to provide the highest quality medical care by meeting and exceeding standards for clinical outcomes, delivering exceptional patient service and driving cost effectiveness in a rapidly evolving healthcare environment.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional clinical office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position Monday - Friday
Preferred Education and Experience
Payroll experience: 1 year (preferred)
Requirements: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma, Associates degree (preferred but not required)
- 1-2 years’ experience in data entry with strong attention to detail
- Experience processing payroll a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word and Excel
- Strong work ethic and team player
- High degree of professionalism
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with various levels of employees and management
- Strong multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Flexible Hours
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist with performing bi-weekly payroll processing
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Process new hires, status changes, benefits and terminations
- Associated filing
- Other duties as assigned
Lake Center Executive Park
401 Route 73 North, Building 10, Suite 320