Advocare Doctors Marlton
Lake Center Executive Park
401 Route 73 North, Building 10, Suite 320
Job Description: The Human Resources Coordinator provides support for Human Resources processes for the Advocare Home Office as well as remote Advocare Care Centers. This role is responsible for providing administrative support to the Human Resources Department and Advocare employees including record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry. The Human Resources Coordinator will respond to employee queries, agency requests for information and other Management requests. The Human Resources Coordinator performs all assigned tasks in accordance with federal and state regulations.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs HR customer service functions by answering employees’ requests and questions; tracks and logs Care Center employees’ and Office Managers’ requests.
- Assists with the full-cycle recruitment process including drafting job descriptions, coordinating interviews, tracking status of candidates in the HRIS and responding with follow-up letters at the end of the recruiting process.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested. Attends meetings to record, as requested.
- Submits online investigation requests and assists with new-employee background checks.
- Responsible for sending, receiving, and completion of new hire paperwork; prepares new employees’ paper and electronic files.
- Completes forms I-9, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files; tracks document expiration dates and follows up, as needed.
- Updates and maintains Human Resources Department records, including maintenance of employees’ paper and electronic personnel files; ad-hoc reporting.
- Reviews benefits and other HR related invoices, reconciles, obtains proper approvals, and submits for payment.
- Assists with scheduling and tracking of employee training. Assists with preparation of training materials.
- Responds to employment verifications; completes unemployment and disability information requests.
- Assists with planning and execution of employee events.
- Assists or prepares correspondence as requested.
- Maintains HR email and fax inboxes, responds to or escalates queries for processing; processes departmental mail.
- Other duties as assigned.